Prayers for Blessings

1.I declare that I am blessed and highly favoured by God. The Lord God Almighty will open unto me divine doors, doors of breakthrough, doors of greatness, doors of favour, doors of success, doors of promotion, doors of prosperity, in Jesus Name. 2.I decree God is going before me, making crooked places straight. He has already lined up the right people, the right opportunities and solutions to problems I haven’t had. What he promised will come to pass. I decree in the name of Jesus that my God perfects all things that concern me. In the name of Jesus, I speak to every closed door to open in the name of Jesus. Send Your angels to smite the demons that come to destroy me (Isa. 37:36). 3.Oh Lord, I praise you at all times; your praise is continually in my mouth. Father, thank you for seeing it fit to send your son to die on the cross for me. It is not because I'm a great person but because you are an awesome God. Father, because of the love you have shown me, I have a burning desire in my heart to serve you faithfully. Give me the spiritual zeal to serve you. Please help me to change inside out, give me divine strength to deal with known sins. May my eyes, mind, and soul always focus on you and your son Jesus. In Jesus' name, I believe, pray and give thanks, Amen. 4.In the name of Jesus I have joy. Weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning. I declare right now I live in joy. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The more Word I get, the more joy I have. The joy of the Lord is my strength. (Psalm 16:11; Nehemiah 8:10; Psalm 30:5) 5.Praise The Lord, my soul! All that is within me praise his holy name! Praise The Lord, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits; who forgives all my sins; who heals all my diseases; who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies; who satisfies my desire with good things, so that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Psalms 103:1-5 6. I prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers. I declare that I am blessed and highly favored of God. I declare that God is my Source of love, wisdom and power. I declare that God is my Provider. 7. I am chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world that I may be holy and blameless before the before the Father (Ephesians 1:4).I am sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of my inheritance (Ephesians 1:13-14). 8.God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord (1 Corinthians 15:57).I walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all respects. I bear fruit in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10) 9.I experience all blessings as I obey the Lord my God (Deuteronomy 28:2).The LORD opens to me His good treasure, the heavens to give the rain to my land in its season and to bless all the work of my hand (Deuteronomy 28:12). 10.The God of hope fills me with all joy and peace in believing so that I abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).The LORD has chosen me for Himself as His special treasure (Psalm 135:4).I declare God’s word about who I am, what I have, and what I can do in Christ Jesus who gives me strength. I am established as His daughter in all ways and I shine in His light (Job 22:8, Isaiah 60:1). 11.I speak pleasant words that are sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. I am wise and I bring healing (Proverbs 16:24, Proverbs 12:18).The Lord has given me the tongue of the disciples. I know how to speak a word in due season to those who are weary (Isaiah 50:4).

Comments