Prayers to be Filled with Holy Spirit of God

1. I am filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding and I walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness, and I give thanks to the Father, who has made me able to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered me from the power of darkness and He has translated me into the kingdom of His dear Son, in whom I have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:9-14). 2.The eyes of my understanding are enlightened and I know what is the hope of His plan and calling for my life and the richness of His inheritance in me, and I know what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward me when I believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He wrought in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and set Him at His own right hand in the Heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named both in this age and in the next (Ephesians 1:18-21). 3.I am filled with the fullness of God because I know the love of Christ that passes all knowledge (Ephesians 3:19). 4.The Spirit of truth abides in me and teaches me all things. He guides me into truth. Therefore I confess I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I come up against for I have the wisdom of God. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. I do follow the Good Shepherd. I know His voice. The voice of a stranger I will not follow! Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption. Therefore I confess I have the wisdom of God and I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I am a new creation in Christ. I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me. 5.I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which was renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created me! I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. The eyes of my understanding have been enlightened. I am not conformed to this world but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed with the Word of God. I have increased in the knowledge of God and am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. In Jesus name! 6.I am the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ, and I receive the blessing of Abraham. Lord, in blessing, bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars of heaven and as the sand of the seashore. Let Your showers of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34:26). 7.Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13:2).Let Your blessing make me rich (Prov. 10:22).Let all nations call me blessed (Mal. 3:12).Let all generations call me blessed (Luke 1:48). I am a son of the blessed (Mark 14:61).I live in the kingdom of the blessed (Mark 11:10). 8.I am filled with the knowledge of the Father's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; and I live and conduct myself in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to the Father and I desire to please Him in all things. I am bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God with fuller, deeper and clearer insight, acquaintance and recognition. 9.According to Romans 8:2, the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the Law of Sin and Death. Therefore, I break every power of Satan and demonic spirits working against my life in the name of Jesus Christ and I cover myself with the blood of Jesus from the head to the sole of my feet. The enemy has no power over me, no right over me. He is a defeated foe. I reign as a king in life through my right standing with God the Father through the sacrifice of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have fellowship with the Father and the Son through the Holy Spirit who has sealed me for the purpose and perfect will of God. Thank you, Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen! 10.The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim release to the captives, recovering of sight to the blind, To deliver those who are crushed, and to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.” Luke 4:18-19. 11. I am of God and have overcome those who have the spirit of the antichrist; because greater is he who is in me (the Anointed One and his anointing) than he who is in the world. 1John 44.Let the righteousness, peace, and joy of the kingdom be established in my life (Rom. 14:17). 12.As I seek first the kingdom of God throughout my life , I will never lack bread and water on my table!As I walk in the light of scripture, the destructions and devastations of these hard times shall never come near my home acc to Psalms 91:7 13.As I continue to serve God, I will not suffer any assault of the wicked anymore acc to Psalm 105:13-15.The fresh anointing for supernatural breakthrough is upon my life. As I continue to serve God, I will not suffer any assault of the wicked anymore! Psalm 105:13-15

Comments