Prayer Against Family Line curses!

Prayer Against Family Line curses! The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; my father's God, and I will exalt Him." - Exodus 15:2 1. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every Generational Iniquities, strange sickness, and disease, blood-related disorder, skin and brain-related disorder, terminal sickness and disease to come out of my life and I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 2.In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of impotence, sterility, barrenness, obstacles, troubles and complications having children, singleness, menstruation problems, uncleanness, to come out of my life I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 3..In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of Poverty, lack, divorce and separation, child abuse, wife abuse, domestic violence, addiction to tobacco, alcohol, sexual sins, drugs, sexual abuse, immorality, perversion, depression, carelessness, neglect, rebellion, disobedience, behavior issues, evil personalities, evil traits, obesity, anger, bitterness, jealousy to come out of my life and I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 4. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of psychological issues, mental illness and diseases, hereditary curses, panic attacks, fear, confusion, memory issues, forgetfulness, deaf and dumb spirits, Destructive attitudes and behaviors, violence and arrogance, lacing and cheating, suicide, and untimely death, premature death, strange and abnormal behaviors, death by accidents and death., to come out of my life and I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 5. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of rebellion, stubbornness, pride, selfishness, disobedience, lawlessness, idolatry, for shipping false Gods, overeating, glutonness, witchcraft, occult practices, worshiping strange Gods, controlling attitudes arrogance, false religion, delusions and hallucinations, to come out of my life and I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 6. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of spells, negative behavior, negative thinking, negative speaking, physical sickness and diseases, polygamy, lust, adultery, Mental Illnesses bipolar disorders personality disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorders, autistic disorders schizophrenia ADD and ADHD MPD or DID and to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 7. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of doubt, loneliness, double-mindedness, joblessness, hopelessness, defeat and failure, uncontrolled tongue, lying slander cursing swearing exaggeration denial foul mouth gossip, and to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 8.In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every curse of words, evil announcements, emotional wounds and bruises, a stronghold of the enemy, breathing issues, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy issues, unhealthy habits and unhealthy addictions, destructive patterns, vagabond ness and strongholds, slavery, evil soul ties, every evil pattern of failed marriages, generational curses and traumas, self-inflicted curses, every evil family Pattern, every ancestral power, Delay in childbearing and marriage, every spirit of deception and fraud, every evil marriage and relationships, to come out of my life and I, release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 9. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of w every evil curse of abandonment, the curse of irresponsibility, accountability, irritability, false accusation, injustice, accidents, rejection, and pattern of early death. Inherited diseases, No marriage or late marriage, Spirit of polygamy, evil pattern of stealing and robbing, manipulation, every curse of evil covenants, evil vows, every curse of suffering and miserably, every bondage to bad, fraud and evil marriages to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 10. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every evil bloodline curse, every demonic attack and every evil chain, every evil foundation, every lying spirit, unclean foul spirits, every family evil strongman and strongholds, evil personality, Every evil hand, every strange attack, unbroken curses and evil family patterns, every faulty foundation, every evil pronouncement, every marine and serpentine spirits, inherited curses, family worships idols, to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 11. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of every unholy activity, generational bondage and sorrow, evil inheritance, every evil person, every evil altar, Ancestral curse, parental curse, marital curse, every hardship, and wasted efforts, every curse causing financial problems polygamous marriages, every demonic curse, every evil wicked spirit, and wicked humans, every evil plot, every counsel, every transgression, every hindrance spirits and obstacles, every evil yoke, sins of my ancestors, parents, forefathers, every offense, to come out of my life,I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 12.. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences, every argument, strife, division, fighting, discord, envy, immorality, vulgarity. sadism, curses of death, profanity, bankruptcy, calamity, doctrines of devils and cults, Unbelief, skepticism, self-delusion, the spirit of epilepsy and cancer, bp and diabetes, false religious burdens, familiar spirits, spirits of grief and guilt, misfortune, the spirit of homosexuality,hurt, hyperactivity, lethargy, ignorance, illiteracy, lewdness, libertine spirits to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 13… In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences, every wandering spirit, every roaming and homeless evil spirit, every curse of the vagabond, every spirit of retaliation, murder, rejection, hatred, cruelty, revenge, every abuse, every spirit of vanity, pride, ego, narcissism, guilt, shame, condemnation, schizophrenia, every spirit of withdrawal, fantasy, denial to come out of my life. I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 14. .. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences of Every spirit of hardness of heart, disobedience, fear, skepticism, distrust, agnosticism, faithless, perverse, doubt, confusion and doublemindedness, unbelief, control and manipulation to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 15. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences of Every sorrow, grief, Infirmity, cancer, leprosy, tumor and cysts, destress, adversity, and suffering to come out of my life. I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 16. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences of Every spirit of frustration, trauma, tormenting and harassing evil spirits, agony, every burden, deviant spirits, terminal illnesses and infectious diseases, tiredness, worry, Witchcraft, divination, occult, accusation, delusion, deception, superstition, idolatry, self-destruction, depression, despair, hopelessness, death wish, insanity, madness, suffocation, fighting, unforgiveness, nervous breakdown, stroke, selfishness, grudging, theft, lying, covetousness, pain, mind control, necromancy, sorcery, soothsaying, the spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah, the spirit of slothfulness, destruction of the family priesthood, Ahab, Jezebel, rape, molestation, sexual impurity, to come out of my life. I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 17.. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences, every slave mentality, failure, racism, prejudice, isolation, every slavery, every captivity, every bondage. Every evil spirit of slander, defamation, character assassination, accusation, cursing, libel, false report, lying, accuser of the brethren, malice, spite, bitterness, anger, hatred, evil speaking to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 18. .. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences, every spirit of sickness, infirmities, plague, inflammation, blood disease, bone disease, lung disease, heart disease, infection, virus, high blood pressure, sugar diabetes, infirmities of all kinds by name. Chronic sicknesses and diseases are usually the result of curses of infirmity, death, and destruction to come out of my life. I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 19.. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all spirits of all curses and consequences, every serpentine spirit, every spirit of quick-temper, hypersensitivity, self-exaltation, every spirit of religious spirits, every spirit of division, medium, familiar spirits, impatience, to come out of my life, I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. 20. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I renounce and I command all the spirits operating in my head, eyes, mouth, tongue, and throat, all spirits operating in my chest and lungs, all spirits operating in my back and spine, all spirits operating in my stomach, navel, and abdomen, all spirits operating in my heart, spleen, kidneys, liver, and pancreas, all spirits operating in my sexual organs, all spirits operating in my hands, arms, legs, and feet, all demons operating in my skeletal system, including my bones, joints, knees, and elbows, all spirits operating in my glands and endocrine system, all spirits operating in my blood and circulatory systems, all spirits operating in my muscles and muscular system, to come out , all spirits from my past that are hindering my present and future, all religious spirits of doubt, unbelief, error, heresy, and tradition that came in through religion, all spirits operating in my blood and circulatory systems to come out ,all hidden spirits hiding in any part of my life to come out, to come out of my life . I release myself and my future generations by the power and authority of Jesus Christ and by the fire of God and by the anointing power of the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments