Abba, I’m thankful because I don’t have to focus on what I’ve lost because you withhold no good thing from me. “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.” Psalm 84:11 O’ Lord, thank you for giving me the strength to believe that I will receive a beautiful replacement for all the things the enemy burned to ashes in my life. “…to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.” Isaiah 61:3 I am thankful that you are a God who fights my battles for me, so I don’t have to entertain the idea of revenge towards my accusers and enemies. “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Romans 12:19 Jehovah Shammah, the Lord is there, I praise you for remaining by my side when others left me, rejected me, and slande...
Comments
Post a Comment