Prayer of Confession and Repentance

Holy Spirit, I present my spirit, soul, and body to You now in the unmatchable name of Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit, I ask You to help me uncover the sins I have committed, known and unknown, in the name of Jesus. I come to the throne of mercy and repent of all my sins, in the name of Jesus. I confess and repent of all sins of my heart, my mouth, and my mind, in the name of Jesus. Lord, forgive me for all my sins that have offended You, known and unknown, in Jesus’ name. Holy Spirit, please forgive me if I ever grieved You in any way, in Jesus’ name. Holy Spirit, I ask You in the name of Jesus to create in me a new heart and a new mind that desires the full obedience of Jesus in my life. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personalized Scripture Confession that God will never fail you.

Dressing to Please God or Man?

Prayer For call center Job/ Customer Service Job/ Technical Support/ IT Help Desk Job

Prayer to destroy the gates of an Enemy.

Renewing of the Mind

Personalized Confession for Believer’s Authority

Scriptural Prayers to Overcome stress