God will never forsake me Prayers

1. Lord Jesus, you are the giver of strength to the weak. You have promised to be with me always. Let your presence not depart from me. You are my protector in this evil world. Lord, give me the strength to overcome all the trials of the devil. You know my trials and my pains. You see my challenges and my sadness. Lord, come to me this night with your healing power over all my troubles. Lord, ignite my love and faith in your word. Let me trust you in my trials. Please give me the strength to endure and persevere in all manners of trial. I wait for my miracle because I know it will come. Thank you, Father, for answering my prayer, amen. 2.O Lord, restore all my wasted years and efforts and convert them to my financial breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. Every good thing presently eluding my financial breakthrough begins to flow to it now!!! in the mighty name of Jesus. By my trusting faith in Jesus Christ, I call my finances restored, prosperous, and full of God's abundance according to the Lord Jesus Christ's plan for my life. I am blessed because I walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand with sinners, nor do I sit with the scornful. I choose to spend my days delighting in the law of the LORD and meditating in His words day and night. And because of this, I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth fruit in my season; and I what I do will not wither, and whatsoever I do shall prosper. 3. Acc to Isaiah 41:10 I declare I will not fear , for God is with me;I am not dismayed, for my God is with me and He will strengthen me , He will help me.He will uphold me with His righteous right hand. 4. Lord God has commanded me in Joshua 1:9 to Be strong and courageous, not be frightened, and not to be dismayed, for the LORD My God is with me wherever I go.” 5. Acc to Zephaniah 3:17 I confess that The LORD my God is in my midst, a mighty one who will save;he will rejoice over me with gladness;he will quiet me by his love; he will exult over me with loud singing. He is with me always, to the end of the age acc to Matthew 28:20. 6. Acc to Psalm 23:4, Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,for you are with me; your rod and your staff,they comfort me. 7. I am God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in me. Acc to John 14:16-17, God the Father has given me another Helper, to be with me forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. I know him, for he dwells with me and will be in me. 8. Acc to Deuteronomy 31:8, It is the LORD who goes before me . He will be with me ; he will not leave me or forsake me. 9. Acc to Psalm 46:1-3 God is my refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore I will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. 10. Acc to Exodus 33:14 Gods presence will go with me, and He will give me rest. 11. Acc to Isaiah 43:1-3 I will not fear, for God has redeemed me ; God has called me by name, I am His. When I pass through the waters, He will be with me; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm me ; when I walk through fire I shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume me . For God my Lord is the Holy One of Israel, my Savior. 12. Acc to Psalm 27: 1-3 ,The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me,it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;though war break out against me,even then I will be confident. 13. Acc to Psalm 62:1-2, My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. 14. Acc to 1 Peter 5: 10 And the God of all grace, who called me to his eternal glory in Christ, after I have suffered a little while, will himself restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast. 15. I declare acc to Philippians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in me will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. 16. Acc to Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Comments